This data privacy statement is valid for data processing by Erkodent Erich Kopp GmbH.
Contact details for the data controllers and the data protection officer:
Erkodent Erich Kopp GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 7445 8501 -0
represented by Hans-Peter Kopp (executive Director)
Data protection officer:
Data protection officer:
Erkodent Erich Kopp GmbH
Collection and storage of individual related data, manner and purpose of use
Visiting the Erkodent website
When you visit our website https://www.erkodent.de (.com), the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily without your intervention in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected and stored until automatic deletion:
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the retrieved file
– Browser used
– Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
The purposes for which we process these personal data:
– Ensure a smooth connection of the website
– Ensure comfortable use of our website
– Extend system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para.1 S. 1 lit f DSGVO (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest derives from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Cookies are a small piece of data files that are stored on your computer when you visit an online service. If this online offer is recalled by you, your browser will return the content of the cookies to the respective provider, thereby enabling recognition of the device. The reading of cookies enables us to optimally design our online offer for you and to facilitate your use.
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is typically transmitted to and stored on a Google LLC server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes an overriding legitimate interest on our part within the meaning of Art. 6 para.1 S. 1 lit f DSGVO (GDPR).
For e-mail inquiries, your e-mail address will be sent automatically. This address will be used for our reply. Your e-mail request will remain stored in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations. If your inquiry contains further personal data for the opening of a business relationship, we will ask for your consent regarding data processing. If your e-mail opens up the business relationship immediately, we store this data for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only disclose your personal information to third parties if …
– you have given your express consent to this (Art. 6 para.1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR)
– the transfers, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO, is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
– for transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a statutory obligation, or permission by law, or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b DSGVO transfer is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Your rights regarding your data
As an affected person, you have the right…
– in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of your data if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and possibly require meaningful information about their details.
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of uncompleted personal data stored by us
– in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or for asserting or defending legal claims.
– in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert or exercise legal rights or in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR you have objected to the processing
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person in charge.
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. a GDPR, your once given consent to us at any time to withdraw. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisor of your usual residence or workplace or our head office for this.
Right of objection
If your personal information is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S, 1 lit f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data. If there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we implement without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Security of data
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bitv3 technology. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation and unauthorized access. The transfer of your online application is therefore encrypted according to the currently recognized state of the art. If you apply online, we will save your application data for the duration of the application process.
After completion of the application process and only if this is necessary to maintain our legitimate interests or if you have expressly consented to the storage of your application data for further processing. For written applications, your application data will only be recorded digitally if we invite you to a job interview. In case of cancellation we will send you back your documents. In case of cancellation after the job interview, we will delete the digitally recorded personal data, unless there are legitimate interests. In the case of a commitment and a later employment, the application documents become part of the personal file. Personal data is subject to restrictive access control which ensures that only authorized persons can access your data. Your application data will only be used by those responsible for applications. Your application data can be used for anonymized, internal statistics. Any further use or transfer of your application data to third parties will not take place.
Data protection provisions about the application and use of Facebook
For the information service offered here, the user / user accesses the technical platform and the services of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland.
We point out that you have this Facebook page and its features in use your own responsibility. This is especially true for the use of interactive features (e.g., commenting, sharing, rating). Alternatively, you can also access the information offered on this page on our website at erkodent.de.
When visiting our Facebook page, Facebook collects your IP address as well as further information that exists in the form of cookies on your PC. These Information is used to provide us as the operator of the Facebook pages statistical information on the use of the Facebook page.
For more information, please contact Facebook at the following link: facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
The data collected about you in this context will be processed by Facebook and, where appropriate, transmitted to countries outside the European Union. What information Facebook receives and how it is used is generally described by Facebook in its data usage policies. There you will also find information about contact options for Facebook and the settings options for advertising. The data usage guidelines are available at the following link: .
The full data use policy of Facebook can be found here: facebook.com/full_data_use_policy.
The way in which Facebook uses the data from visits to Facebook pages for its own purposes, the extent to which activities on the Facebook page are associated with individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page is passed on to third parties is not conclusively and clearly stated by Facebook and it is not known to us.
When you access a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your device is transmitted to Facebook. According to Facebook, this IP address is anonymized (for “German” IP addresses) and deleted after 90 days. In addition, Facebook also stores information about its users’ devices (e.g. as part of the “Login Notification” function); Facebook may therefore be able to assign IP addresses to individual users.
If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, a cookie with your Facebook ID is located on your device. This enables Facebook to see your visit to this page and how you used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Facebook buttons which are integrated into websites allow Facebook to record your visits to the pages of these websites and assign them to your Facebook profile. Content or advertising can be offered which is tailored to you on the basis of this data.
If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or disable the function “stay logged in “, delete existing cookies on your device and quit your browser and restart. That way Facebook information about which you can be immediately identified, is deleted. This allows you to use our Facebook page without your Facebook ID disclosed. If you want to access interactive features of the page (like Commenting, sharing, news, etc.), a login on Facebook is necessary.
For information on how to manage or delete existing information about you, visit the following Facebook Support pages: .
In addition, we as the provider of the information service do not collect and process any data from your use of our service.
This data protection declaration can be found in the currently valid version Show “Privacy” on our Facebook page.
If you have questions about our information offer, you can contact us at the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actuality and modification of this data privacy statement
This privacy notice may require an update from time to time e.g. due to the implementation of new technologies or the introduction of new services.
Erkodent Erich Kopp GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 7445 8501 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7445 8501 – 15