Thermoforming unit without automated thermoforming process.
The Erkoform-3d+ has the same characteristics as the Erkoform-3dmotion but without automated thermoforming process. Also the touchpanel functions are the same. A large volume reserve vacuum is being held to allow a sudden forming. A sensor for touchless temperature measurement ensures the accurate temperature of the material for the thermoforming regardless of the ambient temperature. The unit is equipped with a medium-wave infrared heating, which doesn’t need preheating time. The medium-wave allows for the materials to heat up not only on the surface but also in-depth. The result is a less stressed splint.
The Occluform-3 can be installed (accessory).
• weight 11,9 kg
• foil diameter 120 mm
• foil thickness 0 - 5.5 mm
• ~220 - 240 (110 - 120) (100) volts, 50 - 60 hertz
• power: 340 watt
• max. vacuum 0.8 bar
• noise level < 60 dB(A)
• No compressed air supply required, plug and play.
• No preheating time needed.
• Touchless temperature sensor to exactly determine the actual temperature (patented) of the thermoforming material.
• Prior to the thermoforming process built up vacuum with sudden forming.
• Vertical pre-stretching and fitting for even foil thicknesses.
• To position the foil, with foil thicknesses of 0 to 5.5 mm, the unit can be operated conveniently with one hand.
• Easily accessible model during heating period.
• Acoustic and visual signal (suitable for people with impaired hearing).
• The display informs about each operating status and the remaining time.