Select thermoforming material
Erkopress ci motion
Pressure forming unit with automated thermoforming process and integrated production of compressed-air.
Foil will be heated
Thermoforming process …
Pressure forming unit with automated thermoforming process
with self-sufficient, integrated production of compressed air. The Erkopress ci motion has a powerful, integrated compressor
with reserve compressed air. Thereby the unit is independent of a compressed air system that possibly has to be installed.
• weight 21,3 kg
• foil diameter 120 mm
• foil thickness 0 - 5.5 mm
• ~220 - 240 (100, 110 - 120) Volt, 50 - 60 Hertz
• power: 440 watt
• noise level < 70 dB(A)
• working pressure 6 bar
• Place model now at the latest • Everything else will be done by the Erkopress motion
• Acoustic and visual signal (suitable for people with impaired hearing).
• The displayed thermoforming temperature and the cooling time can be adjusted for special applications, without modifying the standards.
• Frequently used foils can be saved as favorites.
• The thermoforming process as well as the cooling time will run automatically.
• Touchless temperature sensor to exactly determine the actual
temperature (patented) of the thermoforming materials.
• For uniform wall thicknesses the hot foil will be placed vertically onto the model ...
• ... simultaneously the cylinder will be extended and the forming
adaption is taking place without delay.
• Outstanding workplace safety through automatic switch-off function.
• Pinch protection during the automated thermoforming.
• It is possible to thermoform on a model plate or in granules.